We take care of the customs clearance and transport of your pets, so that all your loved ones travel safely.
- Photocopy of the owner’s
- Health Certificate obtained from the Argentine Quarantine Station (Lazareto) with a validity of 30 days. Some Consulates legalize this document.
- Rabies vaccination certificate.
- Certificate of good health signed by a veterinary, with no more than 10 days prior to the flight date.
- Certificate of International Standards Microchip of 16 digits (when required by destination authorities)
- Sworn statement certified by Public Notary (when required).
These documents must arrive at destination together with the animal. Pets must travel in an approved transport cage.